Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery
To improve the quality of life for those affected by brain injury by ensuring that individuals and their caregivers have access to the information, resources and services they need to lead more independent and productive lives.
What our Clients say about us
- "My caseworker did all she could do to help me."
- "Your services have met my needs."
- "We greatly appreciate all the help that Crossroads has and continues to give to us. The information we have received, the assistance with services, and support group meetings have helped improve the quality of life for all of us!"
- "My case manager is very good...to show and help with what I need...helps me do most for myself."
- "My case manager listens to everything I have to say."
- "[My case manager] has been extremely helpful to us in finding resources and services needed to help my son through his recovery."
- "Without your services, I wouldn't have known where to turn for help in so many areas."
- "Our case worker gives us 150%."
Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery, Inc. welcomes 3 new board members
Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery is pleased to announce Amy Homan DePoy of Rockingham County and Jessica James of Harrisonburg and Dr. Linda Meyer of Waynesboro have joined Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery as new members of the Board of Trustees.
Ms. DePoy is an Occupational Therapist and Universal Design/Aging-in-Place Consultant. Ms. James is a Psychometrist with Valley MedPsych which has locations in Harrisonburg and Waynesboro. Dr. Meyer is a Speech-Language Pathologist and works at Augusta Health. She is recently retired from the Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center.
|Amy Homan||Jessica James|
|Dr. Linda Meyer|
Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery, Inc. announces Hartzler and Blosser as Certified Brain Injury Specialists
Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery is pleased to announce that two employees are now Certified Brain Injury Specialists. Susan Hartzler and Jen Blosser have completed the hours, training and testing to be Certified Brain Injury Specialists (CBIS) which is a nationally recognized credential. Both are Case Managers with Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery. The Academy of Certified Brain Injury Specialists (ACBIS) offers this voluntary national certification program for both direct care staff and professionals working in brain injury services.