Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery
New board member
Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery, Inc. welcomes Dustin Roderick as a new board member
Harrisonburg, VA – July 1, 2016:
Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery is pleased to announce Dustin Roderick of Brown Edwards & Co., LLP has joined Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery as a new member of the Board of Trustees. Dustin Roderick is a Certified Public Accountant and a Senior Associate with Brown Edwards & Co., LLP and will serve as the Treasurer of Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery.
To improve the quality of life for those affected by brain injury by ensuring that individuals and their caregivers have access to the information, resources and services they need to lead more independent and productive lives.
What our Clients say about us
- "My caseworker did all she could do to help me."
- "Your services have met my needs."
- "We greatly appreciate all the help that Crossroads has and continues to give to us. The information we have received, the assistance with services, and support group meetings have helped improve the quality of life for all of us!"
- "My case manager is very good...to show and help with what I need...helps me do most for myself."
- "My case manager listens to everything I have to say."
- "[My case manager] has been extremely helpful to us in finding resources and services needed to help my son through his recovery."
- "Without your services, I wouldn't have known where to turn for help in so many areas."
- "Our case worker gives us 150%."
Side Effects of Cialis not such fearful as other people tell it is just needful to try and all understanding will come itself minus the aid of other people.
Crossroads awarded Three-Year CARF Accreditation
Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a second consecutive three year accreditation from CARF International for its Community Services Coordination program. This three year accreditation extends through May 2018.
This CARF accreditation decision represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows Crossroads’ substantial conformance to the CARF standards. An organization receiving a Three-Year Accreditation has put itself through a rigorous review process. Crossroads to Brain Injury Recovery has demonstrated to surveyors during an on-site visit its commitment to offering programs and services that are measurable, accountable, and of the highest quality.